T +43 1 25 30 025 235
Eva Liukkonen is an Associate at Bluebrick Chambers.
She completed a degree in Russian law in Moscow and is currently studying for the Joint Nordic Master’s Programme in Environmental Law in Uppsala/Sweden, Joensuu/Finland, and Tromsø/Norway. She speaks five languages fluently.
- Legal trainee at an Austrian law firm (European data protection law), Eferding (04/2022-07/2022)
- Mandatory legal internships at Russian law firms, Moscow (2020-2021)
- Environmental Law, LLM., Universitetet i Tromsø – Norges arktiske universitet (UiT), Tromsø, 2023
- Jurisprudence, Bachelor’s degree, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE), Moscow, 2021
- Helsingin Suomalainen Yhteiskoulu, Finnish / Mathematics / Social studies / Russian / German / English / Swedish, Helsinki, 2017